The Shoe Game
The shoe game can be a great way for your reception guests to get to know who you are as a couple! In this fun game we put the bride and groom back to back in chairs on the dance floor and ask questions about your relationship. Each the bride and groom will then answer questions by raising the appropriate person’s shoe. We can even take this game to the next level by allowing the wedding party to help out by breaking any ties that may come up during the game.
1. Who is older?
2. Who has more siblings?
3. When you first met, who made the first move?
4. Who is the better driver?
5. Who has been in more car accidents?
6. Who studied the hardest in school?
7. Who got better grades in school?
8. Who is smarter?
9. Who is more creative?
10. Who is better at keeping surprises?
11. Who will be doing the cooking?
12. Who is more adventurous?
13. Who is more likely to get injured?
14. Who is more likely to get sunburned?
15. Who is more likely to be running late?
16. Who is the better dresser?
17. Who is better looking?
18. Who said I love you first?
19. Who starts the argument?
20. Who is first to say “I’m sorry?”
21. Who wears the pants in your relationship?
22. Who spends more money?
23. Who is going to pay the bills?
24. Who will be in control of the remote?
25. Who will be most likely to wake up grumpy?
26. Who is more likely to get lost?
27. Who is more likely to ask for directions?
28. Who is messier?
29. Who has the smelliest feet?
30. Right now, who do you love more than anyone in the world?