Bridal Bliss would like to invite you to participate in the Ultimate Wedding Expo on Sunday, September 23rd from 10 AM to 3 PM. The Ultimate Wedding Expo will feature many of the area’s premiere wedding professionals in a high traffic environment. Our attending brides and grooms-to-be live busy lifestyles and are looking for a variety of unique products and services to use for the most important day of their lives. Whether you are launching a new product, wish to increase sales, or reinforce brand loyalty, you will find success at the Ultimate Wedding Expo.
Each year approximately 2.5 million couples wed in the United States, generating an estimated $60 billion in retail sales. Presumed to be the once-in-a-lifetime occasion, consumers tend to allocate significant budgets to their weddings, honeymoons, and the creation of their first household as a newlywed.
An additional $50 Billion is spent annually after the wedding on such things as cars, furniture, new homes, and more. This is your opportunity to be of service to local brides who are eager to learn about your company when they make a commitment to attend our events.
If you haven’t noticed lately, the web is becoming over saturated. And the most successful businesses understand that participating in a well-organized bridal shows delivers a mutual benefit between the exhibitor and the bride; an opportunity to speak directly to your targeted audience and develop an emotional connection while simultaneously delivering the bride a convenient opportunity to have all her questions answered by 50+ wedding professionals in one day or evening. It is a win-win for all involved!
You will find a printable copy of the Ultimate Wedding Expo Vendor Application attached to this email or you may apply online at bridalblissjoplin.com/vendors If you have any questions please feel free to contact Charlie Brown at (417) 208-8842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call Charlie at 417-208-8842
Official Exhibitor/Sponsor Guidelines
- This event will sell out in many categories and the earlier you apply and pay, the higher your chances of being approved, for receiving maximum publicity, and for locking in your space since we limit the number of vendors per category or company. FULL PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS SHOW.
- Information supplied will be used on the vendor list, and posted on the website. If you have a home business and you don’t want certain information posted (or any info posted/published), please indicate as such for each line on your application. Indicate if you have a DBA you would rather use than your official company name.
- Due to limited space, we limit the number of total vendors in each category or per company.
- RAFFLE: To maximize your exposure, all vendors are required to bring one prize, regardless of its size or value. Fill out the raffle prize line on the registration form. It is your responsibility to bring the prize on the day of the event. This item will be placed at the registration table for brides to see. It can be anything from skin cream to a significant discount on your services (greater than your regular or show specials), a restaurant gift certificate, whether it is related to your service or product or not.
- Damages to any venue by a vendor are at the expense of that vendor. All vendors are required to have appropriate insurance if applicable.
- Electrical equipment (Bring your own extension cord and power strip) or décor/supplies must be provided by the exhibitor.
- All partners and businesses must confine their activities to inside their allotted space. Handouts (including literature, souvenir items and promotional materials) may be distributed only from inside your display space and may not advertise for, or give credit to, any non-show vendors or businesses without written permission from the show producers. This also applies to exhibit photos, magazines, signs, demos, videos, give-a-ways, prizes, etc.
- Only your main business may be promoted. No sharing of booths by different businesses. Those vendors with more than one business may purchase additional booths. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- All exhibitors must limit any sound, noises, voices and music.
- Confirmation of your booth space and additional information on parking, set-up and a specific agenda will be forthcoming after you are approved.
PAYMENT: Registration form & full payment of Booth space must be received online, in person. Applications and payment will be accepted based on space and category availability. Apply early to guarantee your space. Nominal city license / permit may be required or consignment agreement.
EXHIBIT SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED WITHOUT PAYMENT. Due to limited space, there are no refunds for cancellations. It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide all artwork for online or marketing partnerships by agreed-upon deadlines. Any items received after the deadline may not be processed in time for print or online placement. There will be no refunds for failure to provide requested artwork. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and base our decisions on vendor or product nature, quality, and past experience with the personnel, product or company. The committee decisions are final.
- Load in/Load out the morning of the event (Sunday) 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. All exhibits must be complete, with all extra items stored, hidden or removed by 9:30 a.m.
- The show hours SUNDAY are 10 to 3 p.m. only.
- All booths must be staffed the entire time. See application and sponsorship descriptions for an option of participating without a booth. Dismantling of displays cannot commence until after the official announcement at the end of the event. Moving equipment through aisles while guests are on the floor is discourteous and a safety hazard. Dismantling booths prior to the close of the show will be cause to preclude participation in the future.
Cancellations/Refunds: Due to limited space and our promotion of your business prior to the event, we cannot offer any refunds. It is the responsibility of the vendor and sponsors to provide all inserts, artwork for print materials or online/social media needs by agreed-upon deadlines. There will be no refunds for failure to provide requested artwork.
Bridal Leads: A list of leads will be emailed to each exhibitor / sponsor. This is licensed only for paid vendor use exclusively for the main category of the paid exhibit or sponsor business and may not be sold, copied, shared, posted or distributed by you or others. The list is embedded with fraud-protection contact names to assure the list is not abused. This can result in a fine and exclusion from future events. Thanks for your cooperation and protecting the integrity of all those who pay for the exhibits and promotional branding.
Contact the Bridal Bliss team at email@example.com or call 417-319-4326